Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2010 FALLCON THIS WEEKEND!!



That's right kiddies...it's that time of year again! Time to come on out to the Minnesota State Fair grounds for the comic-book centered extravaganza!

Becky and I will be there selling our wares and doing sketches and meeting fans along with many other talented folks from the worlds of comics and geek entertainment.

Also, if you go, you will have the opportunity to bid on this collaborative piece I did with fellow artist, Anthony Hary for the art auction. He did the Superman side while I tackled the Bat-family.
And Finally....If for nothing else...You need to go to get my latest issue of Great Big Pissed Off Bear. Just $3.00!


Seriously, this is one of the better comic shows of the year. Mostly because of the awesome folks of the MCBA who run it. So come on out and show us and the MCBA guys and gals some love this weekend!

BTW....The drawing at the head of this post is a Nightmare Monster I did for last weeks warm-up creative exercise at the beginning of the art class I teach at the ART ACADEMY on Tuesday nights. It scares me.


No comments: